Frequently Asked Questions
- What does “Nisi Plus” mean?
For those of us who may not know Latin, “Nisi Plus” means “Save More”. We believe when customers shop & buy together, they will also save more.
- Are the products genuine?
All products on our site are genuine & authentic, and comes directly from the manufacturers or brands. In fact we are able to offer these prices because in most cases there is no middleman involved between the manufacturer and you (our users). Few exceptions are when we get better prices from a reseller than the manufacturer itself. These products are the same as what you would get if you purchase them on any major e-commerce sites, brand’s website or in physical stores (not from outlet stores).
- Where is the company incorporated?
Nisi Plus Inc. is incorporated in the state of Delaware, and is based in Dallas, TX. We love talking to our customers; our customer service team is in the US. More details about contact information can be found on our website: https://www.nisiplus.com.
- How to find the exact pickup locations?
Once your order is completed, we will send you the exact address of the pickup location to your email id. You can always see the area of our pickup locations by clicking on the specific location, displayed on the Cart pages.
- How can I see all my orders?
To see the list of all your orders, please check under My Account -> My Orders menu item. You will also receive an email confirmation for every order that was confirmed.
- How are returns handled?
Please refer to Returns & Refunds for details on this.
- What payment options are available?
We accept payments through Stripe for all major credit cards, Apple Pay, PayPal & Google Pay.
- Who handles credit card payments?
Nisi Plus Inc. doesn’t handle or save any credit card information. We use Stripe (https://stripe.com/customers) for all our payments. Stripe is used by millions of businesses in the US including Amazon, Google, Wayfair, Instacart and many others. Stripe directly handles all credit card payments on our website. We also support Paypal.
We are a Delaware incorporated company, operating out of Dallas, TX.
- How can I contact you, if I have any other questions?
Contact information is available on our website. You can call or text us at 1-866-NISI PLUS or through email, [email protected] You can also send us feedback here. Our customer service team is in the US.
- Do you guarantee payment refunds, in case needed?
Yes. Please note return policies are specific to the products and will be mentioned in the product details.
- I’m not able to find the products I’m looking for. How do I know when they will be available?
We would like to hear from you. Please contact us at 1-866-NISIPLUS or [email protected] You can also use the feedback form on our website, again here. We love to hear from you, so please send us this feedback!
- How do you ship the items?
We will ship them using one of the popular courier systems (FedEx, UPS), OR in some cases using USPS. We will let you know how it is shipped via email, which will be sent along with your order confirmation.
- Can I buy a single product?
Yes, though our prices are best when purchased in multiple quantities (think of us like Costco than Walmart). If you spend over $59, you save shipping cost. Other way to save this shipping cost is to pick-up from a local store (Dallas area only for now).
- Why are there some products that cannot be returned?
These are based on the manufacturer or brand policies. We hardly have much control on these policies.
- How does Group Buy work?
Group Buy is a delivery option displayed at the cart. You can choose this option to pick-up and get your products delivered from a location within your neighborhood, for free. You can then collect it from there (location might be your address too).
Here are the steps:
– Enter your zip code.
– If group buy is available in your area, you can choose this option.
– Nisi Plus consolidates multiple customer orders from your locality and ships them together from manufacturer (say in India) to a single (customer) address in your area. For example, if there are 10 orders from your neighborhood, one shipment with products from all orders will be made.
– Users will get regular updates on the order status and the final location to pick up (and this can be your address too).
Group Buy saves shipping charges, and the savings are passed back directly to our customers. Currently this option is available only in certain zip codes but we are adding more locations regularly.
- How do I get rewarded for loyalty?
We have an excellent loyalty program. In addition to the already low prices, you will also get additional ‘rewards’ for purchases. These rewards, with actual value of 1 cent each, are displayed on home page. Reward points worth 2% of your total purchase will always be credited to you.